Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trip to Pulp

I went down to Pulp Fashion in Stillwater to visit with Jen and Danie a few days ago. It was so good to see them after 8 months. Wow I can't believe it's been that long. With every one's life changes it's like 25 years flew by.

Two summers ago Danie and I helped out the Mara-mi gals finish their January 2009 line and did the mock-up and production work.  We worked on a ton of boxed cards and invitations. One of my favorite projects were these die cut, fold out cards. There was 4 different pattens/artwork from outside artists that we pieced together to create a seamless look.  Let me tell you they were a pain to cut each letter to see how they would look but they turned out wonderful. Jen said they even added some new pattern (the L and R have the polka dots and stripes that were added later).  It was great to see these in the store!



Jen spoils me rotten - she knew that I was in a sake kick and handed me a bottle of Sake2me Asian Pear. Delicious. (and of course Jen would get the pear flavor) she then handed me a bag with some great smelling perfume and these cute little meringue Mushrooms in it.


Can't wait to get together with them again soon!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures Kayd! Agreed we need to get together more often!

    ReplyDelete