Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sphinx Senior Society Website :: Abhrajeet

I just want to move the spotlight on Abhrajeet for a little bit, as humble as he is about this I would like to show him off :)
This summer Abhrajeet took up the task of helping me with my own website after having very little experience with web design and CSS. At the end of summer he began working on the University of Pennsylvania's Sphinx Senior Society new site.  I can't find the original URL but the new site is here: http://www.sphinxseniorsociety.com/




It amazes me that Abs can write code better than any of the multimedia students I know at Stout and has more to show in his portfolio too. Can anyone say change in major? Kidding. 


I think our new plan will be for me to design the sites and for him to code. Let us know if you're interested in a site... it's almost time to start paying off those student loans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment