Sunday, October 11, 2009

6 years and counting...

Today is Abhrajeet and my 6th year anniversary.
6 years ago there was no squishing in. 6 years ago the biggest highlight of the day was if you came to school on time so I could see you for 5 minutes before the bell rant. 6 years ago there was no date nights or sushi or drinking beer at the zoo. 6 years ago neither of us had our drivers license. 6 years ago Arny was only 10 years old. 6 years ago we had no idea that New Years would happen, that we would graduate still dating each other, that I would go to Wisc and you would go to Penn, that we would be able to make a long distance work, that we would fall in love with Great Danes, that you would enjoy spending time fishing on the boat, that I would really like Indian food, that we would celebrate the Holidays four times with different family members and that we would be counting down the days until we're back in Minnesota. 6 years ago was a day I will never forget. Thanks for giving me your suit jacket to warm me up. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you are so cute. love you guys! ps. today is my parents anniversary too ~ what a great day!!

    ReplyDelete