Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Goals

Last night on date night we decided to make a list of things we want to get accomplished this summer. Since this is my first time having weekends off since I have been 16 I'm pretty excited for the possibilities.

Here's our list:
Read 15 books (Abs)
Make money (Abs)
Attend music Festivals/Camp
Try 10 new beers
Screen print shirts
Eat Sushi 5 times
Design Shoes
Go to the Lake 3 times
Try 10 new restaurants
Make portfolio website (
Kayd)
Learn more Flash
Study for
GRE (Abs)
Picnic at
Minnehaha Falls
Make Movies like the old days
Sew Purses (
Kayd)
Take a trip to
Menom and the Creamery
Work Out


I can't believe that Abs thinks he's going to read 15 books this summer! Well I guess he needs something to do while riding the bus to and from Minneapolis for his job. We'll keep you posted on our goals and it will be interesting to see how many we actually get done.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you threw the creamery into your goals! :)

    Have you been to Akita yet? yum.

    ReplyDelete