Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stillwater Art Festival

A week ago I went to the Art Festival in Stillwater with my friend Jennifer. We've known each other since elementary school and it's crazy how much things have changed yet stayed the same since "hot" and "cold" lunches.

I haven't been to an Art Festival in years and they were just like I remembered them - the same thing booth after booth. I think 4 or 5 different booths were selling magnetic bracelets. I wasn't impressed by much there until we came across our last booth filled with rings and necklaces made from vintage pins and earrings. We stayed in the same spot for about 20 minutes trying to pick out which pieces of jewelry we wanted.

The black ring is the ring I finally decided on. It's going to look great with my black and white stripped shirt for my internship this summer! Although my mom is reminded of costume jewelry from Grandma's jewelry box, Jennifer and I are looking into creating our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment