Monday, February 15, 2010

Shirt

Abhrajeet and I aren't much for holidays but I couldn't resist making him a shirt with Studio Ghibili characters and using my new screen for Valentine's Day.

And to everyone I asked: yes, you can use normal fabric paint on your screen. It applies a bit differently (I spread it with a credit card instead of a squeegee) and make sure you wash the paint out of your screen ASAP!


Can't wait for more nights of wine, ice cream and great shows. 91 more days until we're done!

1 comment:

  1. I DO loVe it!! And so excited to hear only 91 days (or less now) until you are together all the time!!!! XoXo

    Ps. I want to buy a baby onesie or tshirt from you for my babes ~ something with a lil monster/s on it!! Think about it and let me know if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete